Assessments carry with them a great value. Whether to earn an academic degree or a high-stakes exam, performance plays a key role. Studies have shown a close correlation between performance and circumstances. While classroom teaching evidently gives 40% knowledge, the rest 60% is to be earned by experiments and experiences outside the classroom. Maximising performance depends on certain aspects which should be defined before the candidate takes the assessment.